Just a small list of services…
- Serve as Virtual Data Privacy Officer and Privacy Project Lead.
- Establish a privacy program in your organization or enhance an existing privacy framework.
- Conduct privacy assessments of new tech or marketing products or services.
- Conduct privacy audits of existing programs in your organization.
- Track privacy regulations for updates.
- Work with legal, engineering, artificial intelligence, business, marketing, and tech teams to implement an effective privacy strategy and address customer-related privacy questions.
- Privacy, governance, risk, and compliance assessments in mergers and acquisitions.
- Conduct data protection impact assessments, algorithmic compliance, and where necessary with international privacy laws including GDPR.
- Create privacy program documentation including policies and procedures and lead implementation.
- Data privacy and cybersecurity awareness training for different staff levels.
- Vendor risk and compliance management including third-party risk assessments.
- Develop risk management programs and strategies to mitigate security and privacy risks including incident response plans.
- Manage marketing technology privacy requirements and execution.
- Startup privacy, governance, and risk advisory board.
EDUCATION & PUBLICATIONS
LLM, BENJAMIN N. CARDOZO SCHOOL OF LAW, New York – General Studies
LLB (Hons), BIRMINGHAM CITY UNIVERSITY, England – Law
HARVARD UNIVERSITY – Certificate, Cybersecurity: Managing Risk in the Information Age
PUBLICATION, “Data breach in the travel sector and strategies for risk mitigation”
Journal of Data Privacy and Protection Volume 3.4 (2020)