HOW CAN I HELP YOUR ORGANIZATION?
It’s important to have a professional who understands, tech, legal, privacy, cybersecurity, governance, risk and compliance. Many corporations struggle to find this combination of expertise for their projects.
- Serve as Privacy, Cyber and GRC Lead.
- Establish a privacy program in your organization from ground zero or enhance an existing privacy framework.
- Conduct privacy assessments of new tech or marketing products or services.
- Conduct privacy audits of existing programs in your organization.
- Work with legal, engineering, artificial intelligence, business, marketing, and tech teams to implement an effective privacy strategy and address customer-related privacy questions.
- Privacy, governance, risk, and compliance assessments in mergers and acquisitions.
- Conduct data protection impact assessments, algorithmic compliance, and where necessary with international privacy laws and regulations including GDPR.
- Create privacy program documentation including policies and procedures and lead implementation.
- Data privacy and cybersecurity awareness training for different staff levels.
- Vendor risk and compliance management including third-party risk assessments.
- Develop risk management programs and strategies to mitigate security and privacy risks including incident response plans.
- Manage marketing technology privacy requirements and execution.
- Privacy by Design, privacy regulatory compliance (e.g. GDPR), privacy and cybersecurity frameworks.
- Startup privacy, governance, and risk advisory board.
I speak at conferences and also conduct privacy and security awareness trainings to mitigate risks and enhance workplace culture.
2022 Calendar is currently being updated.
SAMPLE PAST SPEAKING EVENTS:
ISACA Africa CACS Conference October 2020: Auditing Artificial Intelligence: Risk, Governance, Privacy & Compliance.
Silicon Valley: Let’s talk about your apps & GRC issues.
TECH STARTUPS – About app development (social media apps, use of algorithms, machine learning, emergent tech) – Let’s talk about the privacy, governance, risk and compliance issues in design and use of your products.
March 4, 2021
Synthetic Data Meetup
“Good governance and responsible use of synthetic data”
March 17, 2021
Host, Career Upgrade Summit
Privacy and Cybersecurity industry
April 22, 2021
SecureWorld Southeast (Georgia, NC, SC, FL)
“How to Achieve Your Cybersecurity Career Goals So You Can Reclaim Your Joy”